Sara, this are very beautiful photographs!!!!And I would like to say that you are so great with composition.I am learning from you a great deal. I wish only that you would post your photographs more often.
Lovely, and just what I call stunning fall colors! Very nice post, glad you came back!
Very beautiful- almost enough to make me want to be in autumn! I love the variety of shots you have here.
Lovely. The light through the red leaves is stunning.
Very, very beautiful, and really great shots!
I love that rainbow!~
Thank you so much for popping in and sharing these, Sara. I've always loved your practiced way of seeing the world: you have such a deft touch for composition. The rainbow just caps it off!
I like them all, but the second picture is really stunning.
the rainbow shot is awesome!! and i love the red leaves against the greenish background! very nice. happy autumn!!
look at that rainbow!!! Special :-)
I love that rainbow picture.
It was a dark, stormy sky and the rainbow glowed and lit up the the tops of the trees where it entered. It was a beautiful site.
Sara, this are very beautiful photographs!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I would like to say that you are so great with composition.
I am learning from you a great deal. I wish only that you would post your photographs more often.
Lovely, and just what I call stunning fall colors! Very nice post, glad you came back!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful- almost enough to make me want to be in autumn! I love the variety of shots you have here.
ReplyDeleteLovely. The light through the red leaves is stunning.
ReplyDeleteVery, very beautiful, and really great shots!
ReplyDeleteI love that rainbow!
ReplyDelete~
Thank you so much for popping in and sharing these, Sara. I've always loved your practiced way of seeing the world: you have such a deft touch for composition. The rainbow just caps it off!
ReplyDeleteI like them all, but the second picture is really stunning.
ReplyDeletethe rainbow shot is awesome!! and i love the red leaves against the greenish background! very nice. happy autumn!!
ReplyDeletelook at that rainbow!!! Special :-)
ReplyDeleteI love that rainbow picture.
ReplyDeleteIt was a dark, stormy sky and the rainbow glowed and lit up the the tops of the trees
ReplyDeletewhere it entered. It was a beautiful site.