Sara, this is a heaven of wonderful food. I have never seen such a beautiful display in my life. We don't have a display like this in my town. And I studied almost everything. Rose tea?... It might be delicious, I think. Colors of spices are so vivid and beautiful.And another section is just so tempting. Dried lemon?... I have never tasted it. Everything is so delicious. Beautiful and excellent pictures. Impressive and creative. Love them a lot. SIMPLY GREAT!!!!
The lemon did not taste anything like it looks. Deceiving!
Sara, this is a heaven of wonderful food. I have never seen such a beautiful display in my life. We don't have a display like this in my town.
ReplyDeleteAnd I studied almost everything. Rose tea?... It might be delicious, I think. Colors of spices are so vivid and beautiful.
And another section is just so tempting. Dried lemon?... I have never tasted it. Everything is so delicious.
Beautiful and excellent pictures. Impressive and creative. Love them a lot.
SIMPLY GREAT!!!!
The lemon did not taste anything like it looks. Deceiving!
ReplyDelete