A single (oops three this time) image, no words, capturing a precious moment from my week. A simple moment that I want to pause, savour and remember. Linking up withSoulemama.
Sara, these are great pictures. The first touched my heart. It is a very precious picture. The second picture is very special also. In the middle of the lake this little boy is kayaking by himself. Wow! And he is doing it great.
And the last one is made me smile and feel love, love and love....
Sara, these are great pictures. The first touched my heart. It is a very precious picture. The second picture is very special also. In the middle of the lake this little boy is kayaking by himself. Wow! And he is doing it great.
ReplyDeleteAnd the last one is made me smile and feel love, love and love....
Sara, I love your photography.
Greetings from Kaya.
Great moments! I totally see why you couldn't choose just one!
ReplyDelete